Thursday, March 29, 2012

One more sleep! Then on the plane to Ireland.

Isn't packing the worst thing!  Or maybe UNpacking is worse.  Anyway it is all completed and I am not changing anything now.  We fly out of Sydney at 9.50pm on Saturday night and arrive in Abu Dhabi at 5.50am (their time).  We will have been in flight for 14 hours.  By then I will have watched all the movies I can cope with and be beside myself.  When I am rich I am going to fly first class and be able to move my legs!

We have 3.5 hours in Abu Dhabi airport (exciting time) before we board our flight to Dublin.  Whoopee!  Another 10 hours to go.  I hope they get new movies.  AND that the person in front of me doesn't put their seat back all the way to Ireland.  We land at 2.20pm in Dublin.

I don't care if it rains or if it is cold because we will be in IRELAND!!!  I am sure that an irish coffee or two will warm me up.

Now, I hope to post here some wonderful photos of things we see and do.  I will do my best, but I am not the world's best photographer as you will see.  But I am prolific (as you will also see).

I have a chatbox on the side of the blog, so if you feel inclined . .  say hello and ask some questions!

Well, watch out Ireland, here we come . . . my husband Eddie, my daughter Teresa, her husband Michael, their daughters Amelia and Madeline, and the only true Irish redhead among them - Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment